FALL PROTECTION/ WORKING AT HEIGHTS (6212 V1.0)- Toronto
Fall Protection Group Inc / CPO Approved
This full day program is approved by the Chief Prevention Officer in Ontario, meeting the requirements of the Working at Height Training Standard. Our program is designed for workers in the Ontario construction industry who must complete the required training (Ontario Regulation 213/91 (Construction Projects)). This program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules and will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
Working at Heights Course Objectives
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles
Upon completion of this course you will receive a 3 year certification in Working at Heights.