FALL PROTECTION / WORKING AT HEIGHTS RE-CERT (1212 V1.0)- Toronto
Fall Protection Group Inc / CPO Approved
This is the half day recertification program for the approved (Ontario Ministry of Labour) Working at Heights training program. You must have a valid Working at Heights training credential (from any approved program) or Ontario Ministry issued Proof of Completion to attend this course. This program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules and will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
Recertification Course only.
Working at Heights Course Objectives
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles
Upon completion of this course you will receive a 3 year certification in Working at Heights.