OFFICE ERGONOMICS TRAINING- Toronto
In accordance with CSA and Ontario OH&S
This comprehensive 4 hour course will provide information about ergonomics and how it can affect your workplace.
Overuse and “wear and tear” injuries continue to be among the most costly work related injuries in industry today.
Our Office Ergonomics Training course identifies the risk factors associated with poor ergonomic positioning and the controls necessary to prevent injury.
Office Ergonomics Training Course Objectives:
- Cost of ergonomic injuries to industry
- Physical ergonomics
- Cognitive ergonomics
- Organizational ergonomics
- Institute of work & health
- Lost time claims statistics
- Force, repetition, posture, duration, contact stress
- Lifting techniques
- Importance, frequency of use, function, sequence, sufficient space
- Ergonomic desk design & layout
- Monitor, keyboard * mouse
- Seating, desk, telephone & lighting
- Task design
- Review regulations and guidelines that apply
This course has been designed to meet and exceed Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines.