AIP Safety offers extensive Train The Trainer courses for Health & Safety Training Instructors in Calgary, AB.
During this 24 hour course you will learn how to command your audience's attention and to get them to walk away with knowledge that can be immediately applied. Our Train the Trainer workshops help those people given a training responsibility to be more successful, enjoy the role more, and most importantly, to provide real (and lasting) learning to their students. While we customize the workshop to facilitate safety programs you will find these same techniques will work in any situation.
- Facilitate a positive learning environment
- Use the principles of adult learning to improve learning results
- Deliver training that meets the delegate's needs
- Prepare visual aids that are clear, effective and related to the topic
- Eliminate and/or handle classroom inconveniences
- Conflict resolution
- Prepare to deliver a training session
- Pros and cons of different visual media
- Lead a classroom discussion so it meets the desired outcomes for the participants and the intended learning objective
- Identify personal training style, beliefs and opinions
- Regardless of the topic, how to present it in a manner that makes any material fun and let the training message across and make it stick