Upon completion of the practical and written examination, successful participants will receive a certificate that is valid for three years.
The 16-Hour Alberta Government certified Asbestos training course is required for all workers who may work in a Restricted Area. The training program is designed for workers, supervisors, and managers.
In addition to lectures and written exercises, there are hands-on practical exercises to familiarize the student with procedures that may be present in Asbestos Restricted Areas.
- Asbestos and Asbestos Containing material;
- Health Effects Associated with Exposure;
- Related Legislation;
- Introduction to Respiratory Protective Equipment;
- Control and management of asbestos;
- Introduction to asbestos abatement methods;
- Personal Protective Equipment;
- Air monitoring and analysis;
- Other health and safety hazards;
Select a date to register for a class.
You can register a maximum of 4 seats online. If you need to book more than four seats click here.
$425 /per seat 4 seats available